Payroll Services

PAYE (Pay As You Earn) is the system that HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) uses to collect Income Tax and National Insurance contributions (NICs) from employees' pay as they earn it. As an employer, you'll have to deduct tax and NICs from your employees' pay each pay period, and in addition pay Employer's Class 1 NICs if they earn above a certain threshold.

You pay these amounts to HMRC monthly or quarterly. If you don't send the correct amount, or if you send it in late, you may have to pay interest and fines.

After the end of the tax year you must send HMRC an Employer Annual Return (form P35 and forms P14). Almost all employers are required to send this online, and issue their employees with P60s for their own tax records.

It is a lot to do! We can help you by taking over your payroll services and process your payroll via approved software which includes the issuing of payslips.

Northwood Office
Anthony Peters FCA
9 The Fairway
Tel: 01923 825878
Mobile 07930 532587

Pinner Office
Jim Peters FCCA
The Cottage
17 Little Moss Lane
Tel: 0208 429 3454
Mobile 07710 973362

Burwoods is the trading name of Burwood (Pinner) Ltd Registered office is Northwood address Incorporated in England and Wales Company No 1519361 Director: A.J. Peters FCA Consultant: J. Peters FCCA